“We Care for People… Not Just Teeth.”
- Pleasant and Friendly Dentists and staff for YOUR soul.
- Knowledgeable team members and dentists for YOUR teeth.
- Beautiful and soothing decor for YOUR comfort.
- Highest standard of sterilization for YOUR safety.
- Evening and Saturday hours for YOUR convenience.
- Emergencies seen to promptly to relieve YOU from pain
- Payment options for YOUR affordability.
- Where patients routinely achieve their goals of cavity-free teeth and healthy gums for life.
Our Promise to Patients
- You’ll enjoy quality dental care.
- You’ll be treated like family.
- You’ll remain comfortable and well cared for at every visit.
- You’ll be seen promptly, because your time is precious.
- You’ll be informed about your options, so you can make wise treatment decisions.
Peace for Your Mind and Body
Attending a dental visit may be the last thing on your long to-do list. We want you to visit Garber Family Dentistry at least twice each year for checkups because ultimately, regular professional dental care will save you time and money. If you wait until you have a toothache, you’ll probably need more than one visit. We offer our dental services in a comfortable environment with gentle, caring dentists and friendly staff to create the best experiences you will ever have in a dental office. Our patients love us and leave our office feeling very good about themselves.
We keep it clean.
We use as many disposable items as possible between patients.
We use five step of sterilizations. Which are:
- Discard all disposable
- Scrub the used instrument in sink
- Use ultrasound machine to kill any germs
- Use heat (Oven) to further kill any remaining germs.
- Have an outside company check us out for any germs on our instruments.
We have not failed yet in the check since we started.
We go to extreme measures to give our patients the safest environment.
Number one cause of death in a hospital is iatrogenesis, meaning it was caused by the hospital visit itself. “Hospital errors are the third leading cause of death in US. And new hospital safety scores show improvements are too slow.” –Source: HospitalSafetyScore.com.
State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
Providing the Ultimate Contemporary Dental Experience
At Garber Family Dentistry, we’ve invested in the technology and training to deliver a wonderful experience to each of our patients. Clinically, tools like chairside monitors and intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, and diagnostic wax models help accurately diagnose and explain dental conditions. Our digital appointment reminders will make your life easy, while keeping your private information safe and secure. We also offer sedation dentistry to ensure total comfort and peace of mind.
- Chairside Monitors
- Intraoral Camera
- Patient Education Videos by CAESY
- Automated Appointment Reminders through Text and E-mail
- Wax Up Models
- X-Ray, Digital
- DentalVibe Painless Injection
Making Dentistry Affordable
We don’t want financial concerns to distract from your oral health. Rest assured that we help patients with a wide span of insurance and/or financial situations. Let us help you as well.
As a service to our patients, we will process immediate requests for credit with financial services such as Care Credit. Speak with us to see what other kinds of financing are currently available.
We accept many different dental plans and gladly work with you to maximize your benefits. We also take cash, check, money order, all major debit/credit cards, and automatic bank payments.
Discounts are available for those who pay in full at the time of their initial treatment appointment. Patients who need extra time or assistance, however, can take advantage of our dental loans and payment plans. Please contact us at 978-744-8495 for more details.